Dieses Wiki wurde von Austauschstudierenden erstellt. Falls Inhalte veraltet oder unvollständig sind, bitten wir die Leser und Nutzer diese zu bearbeiten und aktualisieren.
This Wiki was created by exchange students. If some content is outdated or incomplete, we encourage readers and users to edit and update the information.

MUAS - Munich


If you study and live in Germany you must have health insurance. In addition, a German health insurance company needs to confirm the coverage. MUAS provides detailed information on how to obtain it here: MUAS students exchange health insurance

For Cal Poly students:

It’s important to know that your CalPoly insurance will not be valid in Germany. Tell your home health insurance you are going abroad and ask about international coverage. The university may not accept it, but know your coverage. So talk to your GrC counselor and ensure studying abroad works with your plan. Inform yourself about the options of international insurance at your home health insurance and check if it’s valid in Germany.

For TUD students:

You will need health insurance during your stay in Germany. For more details see the bullet point „Insurance“ on the TUD Outgoing Students website.